Every effort has been made to provide congenial ambience to the students and staff. Many students in and around Tamil Nadu stay in the Institute’s hostel and study here. So it is well and good if homely atmosphere is provided to them.The mess facility is also one such.
- The Institute has a well ventilated, pest free and magnificent mess with marble seating arrangements.
- Separate rows for vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
- Separate seating arrangements for boys and girls.
- Separate rows for the students and staff members.
- A home away from home ambience.
- Well lit and spotlessly maintained mess.
- Gentle and affectionate servers serving nutritious, delicious and wholesome food.
- Glittering and clean stainless steel utensils are used
- The hot, fresh and sumptuous food at stipulated time intervals.
- Festive look.
- Unlimited tiffen & metals
The unique features are as follows
- The college mess hall has a total area of 28,000 sq.ft with a total seating capacity of 2,500 persons.
- It has a most sophisticated kitchen with the total area of 33,000 sq ft with ultra modern equipments that includes 2 boilers, 11 cookers (including 2 milk cookers) and steam cookers.
- Separate rooms are provided for cylinders, stores, sweets, ice creams, vessels and workers. There are 30 cooks, 66 suppliers (48 gents, 18 ladies) and 14 vessel cleaners.
- Separate area is allocated for vegetarians and non-vegetarians.